Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I'm Leaving Again.

   As many of you know, I'm going back to work at Northland Camp again this summer. Last spring, before I left, I wrote up blog posts for the summer, so that even if I didn't get a chance to go online, I could still have a blog post come out every week. Well, I didn't do that this year. So, while I still intend to post once a week, even from camp, there are several things that could stop it.
      One - there isn't much internet connection at camp, and I'm normally only able to use it on the weekends. Two - Sometimes, my weekends are too busy to write blog posts. Three - Well, I don't have a third reason, but something could come up and keep me from posting.
      So, basically, I'll be trying to post every Saturday or Sunday, but if I don't . . . I ask for forgiveness in advance. For those of you who've worked at camps, you know how crazy it can be!

       The main things I'd like prayer for are, safety for everyone there, health among us staff, and God's will to be done. Hopefully, we'll see many young people come to Christ through this ministry, and that there will be much spiritual growth. I appreciate your prayers for my sister and I as we help out.

      Also, if you would like to pray for safe travels as Hosanna and I drive out there, that would be great!

       
        This picture is from my trip to SD. My cousin was driving, and we're going along the interstate at a normal speed, and I look at his speedometer and  . . .
 

Either he's spent too much time in Canada, or he was trying to scare me, but it took me a while to figure out that he'd switched the car to kilometers instead of miles per hour!!! I thought the speedometer was broken!

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments!