Wednesday, May 16, 2018

NANO re-cap.

  For those of you who are wondering how April NANO camp finished up, here are my stats.

GOAL - 50,000 words.
WORD COUNT AT THE END - 31,577 words.

So, no, I didn't finish. I had 18,423 words left to write. This was a little bit frustrating for me because I hate it when I don't make deadlines. But I have to remind myself that a year from now, I'm not going to care if I finished it or not. Sure, finishing a book in a month would be awesome, but sometimes, life happens, and we have to remember to keep the important things first. 
I leave NEXT Saturday for camp, and I won't return until Fall. I'm still unsure of which book I'll be working on next Fall, but I may go back and finish writing, The Secret In The Steeple, or I may work on something else. We'll see, but I do plan on finishing it someday.
Until next time, this is Priscilla J. Krahn, reminding you to stay thankful in ALL things!

2 comments:

  1. We'll have to find some more steeples!!!! -H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!!! :) :) I think I can 'handle' it. :) :) :)

      Delete

Thank You for your comments!