Tuesday, April 17, 2018

TRF Re-cap

  This last weekend, I was in Thief River Falls, MN at the Home, Sport, and Family show. It went pretty well, and I'm VERY thankful for all the friends and family who stopped by!


As you can see from the picture, my book table was right by a car dealership booth. In all, there was around 150 different companies represented, so it was to date, the biggest show I'd ever attended with my own vendor. A HUGE THANK YOU to the AMAZING friends who helped me set up and run my booth! I wanted to get a picture of us together, but I forgot. After setting up, we had a great time shopping in TRF, and visiting some stores I'd never been in.

So, my next vendor booth is coming up May 11-12 in Sioux Falls, SD, at the SECHE Homeschool convention. If you're planning on attending, make sure you sign up before April 27th, because after that, the registration fee goes up.

   A note on the SD Homeschool Convention - Israel Wayne and Patrick Nurre will be the key note speakers.


On another note, we had a great winter of skating and ice hockey, and although I didn't get to go as much as I would have liked, I'm still very thankful for all the people who lined up days to get a group together.


I found a few pictures from our family get-away in March that I thought I'd share as well. This is at the home of a missionary that we had the opportunity to fellowship with. Mom actually traveled with this missionary to France for a summer when she was younger, so she enjoyed catching up again. It was REALLY neat hearing his stories. If you ever get a chance to listen to older people sharing the things God has done in their lives, make sure you take advantage of that! It's amazing how encouraging it can be to listen to them share of God's goodness in their lives.


On our trip, we also did a fair amount of shopping and when we girls were done shopping, but Mom and Dad weren't, we did what we always do! Try out the cool chairs and couches! :) 




And on another note yet, I'm in grave remorse over the fact that I FORGOT my cousin/brother's birthday! :( :( :( :(  So, here is my "Happy Birthday!" to Josh, WAY late. :( Sorry, Bro! Thanks for being so understanding! :) :) :)


11 comments:

  1. Thanks Sis! I'm mighty obliged to y'all! Your such a great Sister, friend, cousin, secretary and I don't know what I would do with out you! So are you gonna get me another horse for my B-day? Teddy decided too kick the bucket on me cause he thought he was gettin old. but he was only 30 somthin.
    ~Josh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Bro. No horse. But I'm glad we're on speaking terms again!!!! LOL :) :) :) :D

      Delete
  2. i am sorry to her about your horse. I was going to ask if you would race me and tornado. but I guess that would be hard with no horse, no?
    ~Zorro~

    ReplyDelete
  3. when were we ever not on speaking terms?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! that would be some race! i bet Josh could beat your horse on foot seeing as how your horse is over 80 years old, ElZorro!!:D
    P. B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!! Between, Josh, Zorro, and P.B. commenting, I feel like we have a super hero reunion going on!!! :) :) Thanks man!

      Delete
  5. you know i think iv got a good idea. and of course it is a good idea becouse i thought of it:D why dont we have a race! I belive Priscilla has something going on in May. is that not so Priscilla? we could do it then. i think Josh lives in SD any way. so lets see whos faster! I'll do the commentating and Priscilla can sell her books. It'll be a blow out! people would come far and wide...probably to see if ElZorro is still even alive...:D what do you say? leave a comment bellow!!
    P.B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and you know Priscilla, if you've got that kids number (im talkin about Josh up there) I betcha you could still call him any time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!