Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ty Carson

  Last winter, I wrote a book about Ty Carson, and then put it on the shelf and ignored it till this last fall. When I pulled it out and started editing, I knew that it was going to be my next published book. I wrote the rough draft to the second and third book in the series, and have been editing them, and having my amazing beta readers work on them as well. This week, I got copies of my first two proof copies in the mail. Now, I'm working on final edits, letting my final beta readers at it, and working on final cover design issues. Do any of you have a cover design program that you love?
     Lord willing, if things stay on schedule, I'll be releasing at least the first two, and possibly the third, at the ND Homeschool convention where I'll be doing a vendor booth.
    So, you're probably wondering, "Who is Ty Carson?" Well, here's a basic overview of Ty Carson, and his trilogy.

  Book One - Graveyard Bend

There’s nothing like spending the summer with a grandpa that you don’t remember ever meeting. . . Especially when he’s murdered the day you arrive.
     It's been ten years since Ty Carson's policeman dad was killed in the small town of Graveyard Bend, and he hasn't been back since. . . until now.
      Fourteen-year- old Ty Carson wants nothing to do with the boys’ home as he searches for clues to the alleged murder. Can a baseball game, a figure dressed in black, and an old gun collection be the things that he needs to find friendship and bring him closer to God?

Book Two - Traffic at Graveyard Bend

There’s nothing like getting new neighbors . . . Especially when people disappear on their property.
     After a summer at the boys’ home, fourteen-year-old Ty Carson can’t imagine feeling at home anywhere else. Things seemed perfect . . . until the new neighbors arrived. The traffic from the neighbors at all hours of the day and night seemed bad enough, but then the new boy showed up.
    Can a new kid, threats against the home, the new neighbors, and his mom’s absence, help Ty learn to trust God? When Uncle Wyatt leaves, can Ty and the gang do the right thing? Or is losing the home inevitable?
     With a gun in his hand, and fear in his heart, Ty has to make a decision, but will it be the right one?


I haven't written a synopsis for book three yet but the title is, Chaos at Graveyard Bend.

I would appreciate prayer as I'm working on finalizing details for the books, and as I try to be wise with my time and get everything done that I need to. 

On another note, I've REALLY enjoyed getting to go skating and have some AWESOME games of hockey with family and friends! Thank you, Caleb M. for taking the time to make the rink great!




Every January, we make portzelky, and since we already have the deep fryer out, we usually make egg rolls and wantons. I've always liked Chinese food, but there's something about the homemade ones that are WAY better than any I've ever had at a restaurant. 

That's all for now, until next time, this is Priscilla J. Krahn, reminding you to let the joy of the Lord by your strength!

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments!