Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Plans

  Well, it's a new year . . . as if you needed to be reminded. Obviously, with the new year, I've been thinking about what I hope to accomplish this year. (Like everyone else:)

    There are several areas of my life where I have plans to accomplish things. Lord willing, I'll be able to accomplish at least some of them.

  WRITING - I am planning to publish the Ty Carson trilogy in February, and then working on a rough draft for something else. I'll be announcing more about Ty Carson soon, but the 'other' project is still in the, 'I'm-not-talking-about-it' stage. ;)
 
  IN PUBLIC - I'm planning on attending the North Dakota Homeschool convention with a book table vendor. If you're in the area, I'd love to see you! I'm also considering the South Dakota Homeschool convention but I haven't actually signed up for that yet.

  SUMMER - I'm going to be spending the summer at Northland Camp again. Only, this time, instead of being a teen counselor, I'll be working on a store team.

   SPIRITUALLY - Some years, when January 1st hits, I look back at the previous year and think, 'Wow, that was a great year.' Other times, I look back and say, 'That was tough.' This was one of those tougher years. It wasn't like there was any one thing that was hard, it was just an overall, spiritually challenging year for me. Hopefully, in 2018, I'll continue to draw closer to God, and more specifically, that I'll not get discouraged, but that I'll be able to be victorious in my Christian life. We all have struggles, but through Christ, we can have victory. I'm hoping to have a year of spiritual victory, trusting God, and serving Him however He leads.

  FALL - Survival. Yep. I'm hoping to survive another corn maze season. :) :) Honestly, as much as I may act like it's going to be the death of me, I actually do enjoy the craziness of it all! :) :) ;)

So, there you have it. A run down of what I'm currently planning on for 2018. Whether or not it all happens exactly as I think or not, is yet to be seen.

Here's a picture of me signing my contract for Northland.

I had a great time this week going out with some of my AWESOME cousins and friends. A simple cup of coffee or breakfast can be so amazing when shared with friends! Thanks, gals!

And one of my cousin/friends sent me this picture! :) :) STAY SAFE, PEOPLE! And finish out all those Christmas goodies! :) :) :) 

Also, my publisher contacted me with a few opportunities for Mission of a Lifetime to potentially get some awards. If you would like to help make that happen, I would REALLY appreciate it. Here are links to two places that you can nominate Mission of a Lifetime.



Until next time, this is Priscilla J. Krahn, reminding you to be thankful in EVERYTHING, and don't freeze! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!