Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Skiing!

It had been several years since I'd been skiing, so I REALLY enjoyed getting to go again! Thank you, C. family for taking me! And for putting up with me on the 3 hour car ride!


Thank you to Marie M. and the C. family for the pictures!


I didn't get any of me coming down the big hills, but here's some pictures from close to the lodge.






And here's the group of cousins/aunts and uncle I was with!


Selfie on the ski lift!


When you think you might fall!!! Or you're just having fun! :) :) 

5 comments:

  1. You ski in a skirt too!
    Most folks think I am crazy. Nice to see that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I do. I agree though, most people think it's really strange!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Way to go! :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!