Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sisters

These pictures were taken at Christmas . . . obviously, but this week I saw them for the first time and thought I would share them.


Every Christmas, we girls get a few pictures in front of the tree.


I'm SUPER blessed with these AWESOME sisters!!!!!!


Ah! The joys of being the youngest sister! 


And besides sisters, we're also GREAT friends.


Take time to be thankful for the siblings that God has placed in your life. Cherish your time with them, and enjoy where God has put you.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely sisters, Priscilla! I am forever thankful for my sister and sisters-in-law, they are amazing grounding-rods of love, wisdom, and wonderful fun in my life. Siblings are the best! (Brothers too, I've got four ;D) Something I am doing with my sister right now is reading books outloud in the evenings to her. Trust me, this is not an age-dependent activity! (I'm 29, she's 27, we still love it). Do you read books, or do crafts/activities together just as sisters? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading with your sister sounds AWESOME! My sisters and I do a lot together, but unless they're driving, I don't tend to read with them. We do take 'sister' walks sometimes, and we talk a lot. :) :) Four brothers? You are so blessed! I have three, but they're all married now so I don't get to follow them around like I used to.

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way with the 2 sisters,2 brothers,and 2 Godly,loving
    Parents!I feel richly blessed!yes,occasionally I read books out loud to my sister.Blessings,
    Hannah.D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!