Saturday, December 23, 2017

Tis the Week Before Christmas. . .

Since some of my married siblings are going to be out of the area for Christmas, we did our family Christmas with them early this year. :) 


It was a great day celebrating the birth of Christ with my family.


You're probably sick of Christmas baking pictures, but we put together some plates for the neighbors with gospel tracts. I took the picture too soon, because after I took it, Hosanna wrapped them up with a pretty bow.


Since we opened some of our presents early with the married kids, I got this! I keep calling it a Fitbit, but it's not the Fitbit brand, so I'm really not sure what to call it . . . Whatever it's called, I'm enjoying it!!!


One year, Mom got these three angels in a white elephant thing and I always put them in the window. Since there are three of us single aunties. . . can you guess which one the nieces and nephews think is me?


I LOVE this picture the married kids got for Dad and Mom. It's missing the newest grandson, but besides that, they're all there! 

Tomorrow, is our church's Christmas Eve program at 7:00 p.m. and we'd love it if you could stop by! The birth of Christ is worth celebrating! Without Jesus, we have no salvation. So PRAISE GOD for His Son!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed Christmas!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!