Saturday, December 2, 2017

December 1st

     Since my dad doesn't like Christmas overrunning Thanksgiving, we always wait to decorate the house till December 1st. It's one of my favorite days of the year! My mom posted pictures on the family blog, so I don't need to re-post them here, but as the Christmas season draws near, I want to encourage you all to remember WHY we celebrate Christmas. Last Christmas, I wrote about Eight Reasons Why I Celebrate Christmas, and today, I just want to remind you of point three. CHRISTMAS IS A GREAT TIME TO SHARE CHRIST!!! As you go about Christmas shopping this year, make sure you take the time to share the gospel. Give a gospel tract, and brighten the world by letting your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father, which is in Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the reminder to share the light in us and let it shine out on the world!
    The Fox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!