Monday, September 25, 2017

One Year Ago . . .

       Last September, I started the adventure of a lifetime, when I signed a publishing contract with Ambassador International Publishing house. (You can read about that HERE) People have been asking me how it's going with a real publisher. Well . . . it's kind of hard to say because there are so many pros and cons between self-publishing and traditional publishing.
     For me, some of the things I've liked the most about traditional publishing, is the professional help on things like a book cover, book trailer, and editing. That has been a HUGE blessing!
   
     While I'm still working on lining up book tables at some homeschool conventions, and editing on a book, (I'll announce more about that later:) I've been distracted from my writing because of  the family corn maze. (And making pear pies:))This last week, we had a 'Building Memories with family' weekend and it worked out perfect because some of my cousins were able to come visit for the weekend.

      As usual, I was working in the gift shop most of the weekend, but my cousins were able to come in and visit with me there. Mom snapped this picture of me working. Yes, that hand does belong to one of my cousins! :) :) :)


I hope you're enjoying your fall! Here are a few Fall jokes to make you smile.

How do you fix a broken pumpkin? - With a pumpkin patch!

What is the cutest season?  - Awwtumn.

What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? -  Squash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!