Monday, October 2, 2017

Identity. . .

 I wanted to post more about what I've been doing recently, but besides the corn maze and editing, I haven't really had time to do anything worth blogging about! (Except maybe buying 40 lbs of Candy Corn . . .) But anyways, I was looking through the archives of my family's blog, and I came across this article that my oldest sister wrote almost ten years ago about identity.
      When she wrote this 'journal entry' blog post, she was a year older than I am now. At the time she wrote it, she didn't know if she was ever going to get married, (she's married now with five kids:) and I was an eleven year old girl who didn't care about reading long articles. But going back, and reading it now, it's almost funny how similar our identity struggles were.
       Naomi wrote this article after spending a summer working at a camp, and I just got through spending a summer at a camp. I realize that this article is a little bit long, but if you have ten minutes to read it, I think you'll be encouraged. And if you know Naomi, you'll enjoy this flash into her past.
   So without further ado, here's the article, Random Thoughts from Naomi, on the Krahn Family Blog posted October of 2008. 

2 comments:

  1. That was so good!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I read your sister's entire post, and it was great! Reminds me of many such conversations I've had with my journal, talking through my thoughts and the meditations of my heart. You have a really amazing family, Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!