Thursday, December 28, 2023

Christmas Pictures!


Christmas program night with the nieces. 


Christmas Eve with the family.


Christmas Day, we went to Grandma Ortmann’s. Even with a new place, her Christmas decorations still made it feel like home. 



I miss Grandpa, especially at Christmas, but it was special to see his wooden Christmas army with his flag. 


Her piano and churches look as great as ever! 






We played an awesome escape room/clue game. 




And apparently, I leave my phone around too much, because after Christmas, I found dozens of selfies of the nieces and nephews. 😂



They even snapped a pic of me! 

I hope you all had a great Christmas! 


 

2 comments:

  1. Flip Flops in December! What, are you from Warroad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could say that… 😂

      Delete

Thank You for your comments!