Sunday, June 23, 2019

Just a Thought for the Week

2 Corinthians 12:10 "Therefore I take PLEASURE in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for WHEN I AM WEAK, THEN AM I STRONG."

I've been thinking about this verse this week. How often do we take all the distresses, and persecutions, the infirmities and reproaches and necessities and take pleasure in them? Yet, God's given them to us to make us weak so that HE can be strong. Just a thought to dwell on this week. Can you take pleasure in the problems so that God can be glorified?

   Also, I'll be teen counseling at camp this week and would appreciate prayers for wisdom and patience.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thought Cilla!
    Praying for you!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!