Tuesday, March 5, 2019

ND Convention


I had a WONDERFUL time at the ND homeschool convention! A huge thank you to my sisters for all their help, and to all the AMAZING people who stopped by and made the convention a million times better for me!

Part of the reason my sisters came with me, is because one of my sisters will be getting married this year. It was a great 'sisters' trip' and it reminded me just how special sisters are! If you have sisters, take the time to appreciate them. You have no idea how long you'll have them for.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!What an amazing opportunity!I think back many times of the many times my sister's and I had girls trips.They don't happen everyday but thats what makes them special.I find these are the moments that really add magic to our memories:The laughter,the good times,and the wonderful conversations we have with eachother.Sisters,I believe,are a special gift that God gives to many people,and are meant to be treasured.P.S.did that guy propose to hosanna yet?!When will they "tie the knot"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s.I hope I'm not being too straight forward.I know I can be like that sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're planning on an August wedding, but he hasn't given her the ring yet . . . One of the joys of a long-distance relationship, he can't give it to her till he comes up here! :)

      Delete

Thank You for your comments!