Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Amelia Bedelia, Nieces, Nephews, and Piano...

So, I have a bunch of random pictures from the last week. . . 


Growing up, Amelia Bedelia books were my favorite thing! Getting to read them to the nieces and nephews is AWESOME!!!


I even took the chance to read one of them backwords and upsides down . . .


With Christmas coming up, I've enjoyed doing some Christmas baking, and, like last year, I've been trying some new things. Like divinity.


It was my first time making it, but it turned out well.


And selfies with the nephews and a niece...


So maybe we have too much fun sometimes . . . :) 


As of yesterday, I have eight nephews and nine nieces, and enjoy being able to spend time with them.



Hosanna did another chalk talk at the senior living center in Roseau, and I went along to play piano. I always find my face funny when I'm playing piano, I either look mad, focused, or miserable...  I'm not sure why, because I enjoyed it! But somehow, when I'm playing I don't smile . . . I guess I'll have to work on that. :) 


And I just finished reading through this book, Caleb's Inheritance by Pam Jeffery, for the second time. I highly recommend it, and not just because I love the author. The book itself is worth the time!

This is Priscilla Krahn, reminding you to stay THANKFUL this Christmas season. Keep your focus on HIM, and not on you, and let God use you to bless others.


1 comment:

  1. it looks like your having to much fun over there Cilla...maybe i need to show up sometime to check in on you....
    P.B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!