Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A Few Quick Pics...

 I haven't gotten my Christmas photos on the computer yet, so hopefully that post will be here next week.


We're blessed with an awesome group of family and friends to go skating with!


I'm not the greatest at playing, but I sure enjoy it!!!!


And this sale is only good through January 1st!!


And the Kindle edition is available now!!! 

And, I'm hearing the chatter of children in the other room, (all the nieces and nephews are coming over for our Christmas today,) so I need to go be sociable... Hopefully next week I'll have time to share more about our Christmas, and more pictures. One quick note I wanted to make after having lunch at my grandparents house yesterday. . .  Take advantage of your grandparents!! If you have living grandparents, visit them, love them, learn from them, and help them however you can!!!! You don't know how much longer you'll have them . . .

Well, I'm off for another family Christmas! I hope you all are having a Merry Christmas!!! (Because Christmas isn't just a day, it's a season, and an attitude of the heart.) And don't forget why He came!!!

2 comments:

Thank You for your comments!