Monday, September 10, 2018

Drum Roll Please . . .

ANNOUNCING MY LATEST PROJECT . . . 

  COMING THIS NOVEMBER TO A CITY NEAR YOU . . . 

The Fudged Up Murder


So, I've been working on this book for a while now, and hopefully, I will have it out THIS NOVEMBER!!!! :) :) :)

The Fudged Up Murder is my 'cozy-small town-Christmas-old lady-fiction' mystery novel.

   "Do you think they'll blame me?" one of the elderly Martin sisters asked. "It was my fudge that killed the man."
      "It's our fudge," Auntie Bertha corrected. "And, of course, they'll blame us."
      For the elderly Martin sisters, the Christmas Season has never been so exciting . . . or so deadly! When their nephew Clay, an officer in the local police force, is asked to solve the case, things get personal. Can the aunts be cleared? And what about the new neighbor girl? Can Clay trust someone that's clearly hiding something to help him save his aunts? Is it possible to share the true meaning of Christmas with an unsolved murder in town? Or will they all spend a merry Christmas behind bars?

7 comments:

  1. Super excited about your book Kid!
    zorro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to read it!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this!! Christmas stories are my favorite to read and write. :) - Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are very few books I even think about pre-ordering . . . but this just made the list. :) I'm so excited about this Priscilla! Let us know when/if preorders are available. :D
    Cara C

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!