Monday, September 24, 2018

The cat came back . . .

I know this is not the normal time of year to start a year long project, but I just started a read through the Bible chronologically in one year challenge using www.bibleinayear.org. I've never actually read through the Bible chronologically, so I'm excited about that.
   We all want to increase in our faith. Well, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, so if we want faith, we need to be in the Word of God. If daily devotions isn't something you do, I encourage you to start that. It's a time of devotion to God, encouragement, gaining focus, and hearing from God.
     Honestly, one of the reasons that I started wanting to read my Bible, was because of a letter than one of my sisters wrote me when I was somewhere between 10-12 years old. If you have a younger sibling who may be struggling to read their Bible, don't be afraid to step in and encourage them. You never realize the influence you have over your younger siblings. Use it for God!!!

Okay, so, I'm not really a cat person, but the other day, I was sitting in the gift shop at the corn maze, and this kitten wandered through. I was kind of busy, so I didn't notice it at first, but it climbed up into my lap and crawled all over me. :( 

And then fell asleep in my lap. It eventually woke up and left, and then returned for round two and three. Apparently, it decided it likes me . . . Like I said, I'm not really a cat person, but I figured you might enjoy seeing the pictures anyways. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I've never read through my Bible chronologically either. Definitely sounds like something worth doing.

    Hehe, it looks like that kitten is determined to change to your mind about cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere we have a chronological Bible in the house. I really enjoyed reading it one year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!