Sunday, June 10, 2018

The Camp Store

I've had the opportunity to work in the camp store and snack shop, and I really enjoy it! 


 I have an awesome crew to work with, and if you ever stop by, be sure to stop in and get a treat!


Also, my books are for sale in the camp store, so if there's one that you'd like to pick up, and you're in northern WI, I'd love to see you! 

This last week was a family camp, and watching the families brings back so many memories from when I was a young and we came here for family camp. I had no idea that one day, I would be working here! 

6 comments:

  1. What town is the camp in?
    I'm glad you are having a great time!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've read those books! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!must have been fun!hope you have a great time.if you don't have any objections,I would love to learn more about this camp and write you!hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!say,if you had no objections,could I write you for more info on this camp?it sounds interesting!Have fun while your there! Hannah D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! You can e-mail me questions through the contact form on the side bar, or you can message me on Facebook.

      Delete

Thank You for your comments!