Thursday, October 26, 2017

Pumpkin Snow

       So my sisters and I went for a walk through the fresh snow today. It's a lot whiter now than when we took these pictures, but it gets the idea across :):)


And yes, I did throw a few snowballs. . . 


Despite the snow, and the fact that I was listening to Christmas music, I was still baking like it's October! Honestly, I've never been a fan of pumpkin flavored anything, not that I hated it or anything, it just wasn't my thing. I'm more of a vanilla and chocolate kind of person. I don't know if it's all the pumpkins around or what, but this Fall, I've been wanting to try some pumpkin recipes. (Maybe it's the Hallmark movies:) 

So, I made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies today!



And Pumpkin Spice Latte!




Ecclesiastes 7:8 - Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Priscilla!
    It's crazy you got snow by you, here in Michigan it did not snow, but it got down to the 20's this morning but slowly warmed up to about 50 degrees. I can't wait for it to snow here!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, don't worry, Sarah! Snow will come! :) We don't always get snow this early and I'm sure it will melt sooner than later but I sure enjoyed it today! Even if we did get a power outage. :)

      Delete

Thank You for your comments!