Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Music

I looooooove Christmas music. From the first snowfall and on, I pull out a giant stack of Christmas CDs. (Yes, I still listen to CD's.) And play it almost non-stop.
   Now, I do have some digital playlists of Christmas music I like. I do listen to my share of Bing Crosby, Gene Autry, and other odd assortments of Christmas music. But if we're going off of CD's, these are some of my favorites.


I have different Christmas music I like for different occasions. This is one I love for background music. It just kinda . . . sets the mood. :)



If I'm in the mood for a CD to sing along with, I love this one. I don't know, maybe I just like it because it's sung by six sisters, but whatever the reason, it's one of my favorites.



This one I like when I'm in a cleaning or busy work mode. It's guitar and banjo, slightly upbeat, but still very traditional Christmas.



I've always like some classical music, and this mix of classical and Christmas is totally one of my favorites!



This one is a new one we got this year. Our friends the Mieczkowskis, did an amazing job on this awesome Christmas CD!!!!



Of course, the traditional highlights from Handel's Messiah.



This girls trio from the Bill Rice Ranch is another great sing along one.



And another traditional favorite of mine, is the Nutcracker. One of my favorite sections is the Waltz of the Sugar Plum Fairy. 
And there, you have some of my favorite Christmas music. Do you have any favorite Christmas CD's? Or Christmas music traditions of some kind?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!