Saturday, January 26, 2019

More Pictures From Volunteering


I love this one of us scrubbing the tiles because of the stain-glass windows in the background.


One of the biggest blessings of this trip, has been getting to spend time with these AWESOME girls!!! I've been REALLY encouraged by our talks, and have learned a few things about myself that I didn't know . . .


If you've ever worked in the dish pit, you've probably run into this pole, swung on it, or tried to scrub it clean. Well, I've done all three, and after Miriam gave it a fresh coat of paint, I just had to get my picture with it! :) 


The kitchen is a TON of fun, and we got to help make pizza!


Miriam working hard as ever! :) 


So, maybe we have a little too much fun!! But that cream cheese frosting was AMAZING!!!!!! :) :) :)


The coffee shop is one of the best places on campus. But I'm still not much good at taking these panoramic pictures . . .


And my usual tired self with COFFEE!!!! :):):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!