Sunday, November 18, 2018

Book Signing! + $1 Off Coffee Coupons!



Saturday, December 1st, from 10-12:30, I'll be at Caribou Coffee in Warroad, MN doing a book signing! The FIRST twenty people to stop by, will receive a $1 off coupon for the drink of their choice! :) :)
     
   So, you may be wondering . . . WHAT is a book signing? Do I have to buy a book? What do you even do at one?

       Well, at my book signings, I have a book display table, and I do sell books, and people are free to buy books, or bring books of mine that they have at home, and I will sign them, but you DO NOT HAVE to buy a book!!!! So, if you don't have any of my books, and you're NOT planning on buying one, should you still come? ABSOLUTELY!!! Stop in at Caribou, get a coffee or just stop in and say 'hi!' Pick up a bookmark, get a $1 off coupon, and sample some of the Martin sisters' cookie dough fudge. If for any reason you're in town that day, I'd love to see you!

   ALSO - There's only a few days left to get your name in the drawing for a signed copy of The Fudged Up Murder

    REMINDER of ways to get your name in the drawing! (You can get your name in the drawing over 50 times!)
 
    1. For EVERY book you review on Amazon, or Goodreads, you'll get your name in the drawing TWICE... (If you do all of my books on both places, that's a total of 36 entries!)
   
     2. Comment on ANY post on this blog before the drawing on Thanksgiving Day and get your name in the drawing.

     3. Comment which of my book characters is your favorite and why, and get your name in the drawing THREE times!

     4. Share the Giveaway post on Facebook, Google+, or any other social media, and get your name in the drawing.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could come!
    Can't wait to read it!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived closer so that I could come!! <3

    Your characters are all so fun but - in the name of the contest - I'd have to say that Willie from Mission of a Lifetime is my favorite!

    -Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!