Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thankful to be an Aunt!

  With Thanksgiving, I'm reminded to be thankful! one thing that I'm ESPECIALLY thankful for this week, is the fact that God has blessed me as an aunt! I have eight awesome nieces, and eight awesome nephews, including one that WAS BORN THIS MORNING! :) :) :)


I know I've posted this picture before, but with Thanksgiving, and remembering the first Thanksgiving, and the pilgrims, and the Indians, I thought the outfits were cute! I love seeing the nieces wearing my old dresses!

Remember to stay Thankful! After all, that IS THE WILL OF GOD!!!!!


And I just had to add these pictures again of me with two of my awesome nephews!






1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!