Sunday, August 13, 2017

I'm HOME!!!!!

   In case you hadn't guessed it by the title, I'm home! It was an AWESOME summer!!! If I had to describe it I would have to say that it was both the hardest, and the BEST summer of my life. I hope to do a post in the next few days and share about what God did this summer and hopefully I'll share a bunch of pictures too! But for now, I want to leave you with a prayer request.

    I had the opportunity to work along side some AMAZING people this summer. One of them, was Danielle Willoughby. On Friday, August 11th, due to complications after a seizure, 29 year old Danielle, went home to be with the Lord leaving behind her husband and two young boys. Please pray for Mr. Joel as he continues to use his wife's testimony to share Christ with others. You may also share financially with Mr. Joel through this difficult time at this website.  https://www.youcaring.com/joelwilloughby-902956

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it home!
    I'll be praying for the Willoughby family.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!