Ten Things About Me You Might Not Know
1. I love watching old black and white westerns. (Lone Ranger/Roy Rogers/The Deputy T.V. Show/ ect.)
2. I have a ‘tom boy’ side and enjoy hunting, trapping, fishing, hockey, and farm work.
3. I also have a ‘girly’ side and enjoy wearing makeup and jewelry on special occasions.
4. I love shocking people.
5. I ALWAYS wear skirts. (To some this is a paradox with number 2. but for me, with a little practice and right methods, I’ve even skied in skirts. It’s not as hard as everyone makes it out to be.)
6. I have flat feet due to a small accident I had when I was 10 years old. Which is why I normally always wear shoes.
7. I took voice lessons for a year. (I don’t consider myself to be a ‘good’ singer, but I definitely enjoy making a joyful noise to the Lord!) I also play piano.
8. My favorite music to listen too is men’s quartets. (Although Majesty Music probably has some of my favorite music cds.)
9. I enjoy listening to theological and political discussions and coming to very firm convictions. (Although I don’t like to argue so you may not know where I stand on a lot of Biblical or political issues since I don’t like ‘making waves’.)
10. I’m a late night – late morning person. I would rather go to bed at midnight and sleep in than go to bed at nine o’clock and be up early any day. (I claim that my ‘writing brain’ works better after eleven P.M. J)
If you ever have any questions about me, don't hesitate to ask. You might not like the answer, but I'm happy to share with you. :)
On another note, things are going well with my publisher! We're done with the 'editing' stage and are moving on to the creative department. :) I'm still not sure when it will be released, but I'm excited with the progress.