Friday, November 25, 2016

I'm Thankful for Christian Authors!

  From Nov 25 (that’s today!) through Nov 28th, more than 70 independent Christian books are on sale. You can find out more about it HERE!

If scanning seventy books seems like too much, but you are interested, check out this quiz that will direct you to books that might be right for you!

 A note on the Ebooks Only page. All books are listed as "Sold Out." This only refers to paperback copies of these titles. Please click onto the product pages to find descriptions and links to discounted or free ebooks. Also, some of the authors this year chose to not sell their paperbacks directly through the site. Those books are also marked "Sold Out" but if you click them open, you'll find a link to the site where they are on sale and a discount code for you to use at check out.


Thanks to http://leahegood.com Leah E. Good and http://knittedbygodsplan.blogspot.com Kendra E. Ardnek for their work organizing this sale, and Hannah Mills for her fantastic design work on the website graphics. Hannah can be contacted at hmills@omorecollege.edu for more information about her design services.

    It didn't work out for me this year to put my books in the sale, but since I'm also an independent Christian author, I'm excited about this sale! I'm sure they'll be some great books that you'll want to check out.

    On another note, I'm so very grateful for my AMAZING family who not only supports my dreams, but also love me enough to straighten me out when I'm struggling.


I know this is NOT my whole family, but I saw this picture and just wanted to say how thankful I am for sisters as well! They're the GREATEST! :):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!