Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Corn Maze Season!

Yep, it's that time of year again for my family! If you're not familiar with our corn maze, you can check out our website here.
   For those of you who do know about our maze, you know that there's a lot of work that goes into it, so if you think of it over the next several weeks, we could really use your prayer. You can pray that we'll all stay healthy during the season, and that we'll all get enough sleep, and that God will be glorified in everything we do.
      On another note, I just entered my most recent book into a contest. I know I probably don't have a chance in the world at actually placing, but you can pray that I'll learn whatever God wants me to learn through it.  

    Have a great day, and stay strong in the Lord!!


2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying for the corn maze and
    that lots of people will get saved!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!