Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Rodeo

  Earlier this month, I had the opportunity to attend a rodeo! I had never been to one before and I really enjoyed it. I didn't get many pictures, and most of them were blurry, (that's what happens when I use my phone) but here's a few.



I really appreciated how they took time to pray and acknowledge God. It's rare these days to hear people honor God in public like that.

I didn't actually get to stay for the entire thing because it was getting late, but I really enjoyed the events that I did get to see. There was some trick riding, and fancy roping and everything else that you would expect at a rodeo. I really enjoyed it and hope to go back next year! Thank you to those people who came with me and made it so special:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!