Monday, August 27, 2018

The Last Few Weeks in Pictures . . .

So, I apologize if I've posted some of these pictures before, but the last few weeks have been a little crazy. It's hard to believe that less than two weeks ago, I was still working at camp in WI. Since then, I've driven to SD for my cousin Abby's wedding where I was a bridesmaid, (a lot of the pictures are from that,) Also, we had some friends visit us, and help us out with the prep work before the maze, then we had our opening weekend of the corn maze and ALL the craziness that comes with that so . . . yeah, I've got a bunch of pictures. :) :) 


The wedding was great, and it was so fun to get caught up with some cousins that I hadn't seen in awhile.


My 'little bro' / cousin Josh and I had a LOT of fun!



And more cousins . . . :) 



The happy couple!



Sometimes you just have to take a break from work and take time to race ducks!



Or test out the straw couch. . .



Or go for a walk through the maze . . .



Or try out the Escape Room!


Back in WI, we drove by this waterfall every week on the way to church and decided to stop one week for a quick picture. 


The three of us have grown up together and done SO much together, it was an AWESOME wedding!!! :) :) :)








At the maze, we had a good thunderstorm, with some nice size hail.


This sign is for sale in our gift shop, and I laugh every time I see it. It sounds a little too much like me . . . :):):)


So, there's an old costume room on campus and sometimes, we have a little too much fun! Can you guess which one is me?



If you've ever seen me do the 'funny house' thing, you may enjoy this. A friend videoed me doing it with a filter and . . . well, yeah, you'd have to see it for yourself!


1 comment:

  1. Tons of Fun!!:) Good coffee sign too! Loved seenin you at the wedding!
    The Fox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!