Sunday, April 23, 2017

R.S.C.





In case you're wondering what R.S.C. stands for, it stands for Regional Student Convention. Every year, there's an AMAZING convention for students using A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) full of GREAT preaching, fun competition, and LOTS of FELLOWSHIP!! Although I'm too old to compete, I had the opportunity to attend with a few students and was able to help serve at the convention! Unfortunately, I didn't have a great camera, so I only got a few pictures, but I hope you enjoy them!!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table, indoor and food

That's me helping serve lunch. You may also recognize the other people facing the camera. That's Evangelist Steve Piggot (who was the convention speaker,) and Dad.


Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, suit and indoor

As I mentioned above, Evangelist Steve Piggot was the speaker and he preached some GREAT sermons that were challenging, encouraging, and convicting. I was so blessed to be able to be there! This is him with two of our students!!



Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

I mentioned the fellowship!! This is me visiting with one of the MANY people I was blessed to visit with!!!

Image may contain: dessert and food

At one of the churches we used, there was a man who carved this watermelon for us!!!!!

And that's all the pictures I have for you today! If you're interested in more pictures from other years, you can check out this post from last year with my take on the awards ceremony, or this post on my mom's blog from two years ago!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Priscilla!!
    The watermelon is really neat!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had a good time! Thanks for the pictures!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! I like your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!