Monday, May 25, 2020

Petunias, Maze Work, and Masks

So, with all the talk about masks, and what kinds are best, and how you should make them, and where you're required to wear them, and how to get out of wearing them, I decided to just go with this mask!


Okay, so I didn't actually leave the house with this!!! I was just having some fun. :)



When Miriam and I go for walks, we often pass this sign with the faded heart, and I always get the urge to bring a red marker, and grammatically correct it. 



Like this . . . Only don't panic, I haven't actually done it!



Miriam and I have been doing some odd jobs around the maze, including sanding these pews down and painting them for benches.


And it's petunia season again! With a mile and a half of plowed dirt, two semi-trailers of flowers, and a great crew, we were happy to get them in the ground.


And, of course, I've been working on several books. I just talked with two of my editors yesterday, so I've got some updating to do on my PK Detective book, The Clue in the Pulpit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!