Friday, December 22, 2023

Ten Years?!?!?!

 


December this year, marks ten years since my first book went live on Amazon. 
I’ll never forget the night that first box of books came! I was SO excited, and even though it was pretty late, I jumped in the car, and drove over to my best friend’s house to give her a copy. 


The first book, was actually three-in-one. And started the Adventures of Amy series.


Then, came the fourth book, and the split series…


And then, came a few more… 


And seventeen books later… 

It makes me feel like a recluse writer! But somehow I’ve still managed to hold down a job and have a life too! 😂 

I never imagined ten years ago that I’d be where I am right now. In some ways, I feel way ahead of where I’d planned, but in other ways, so many of my plans are definitely not where I planned on them being.

I’m glad that God holds the future, and I can trust his plans! I’m excited to see what God will do in my life over the next ten years. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!