Monday, September 21, 2020

A Series Contract!

 So, most of you probably saw that I signed an exciting contract last week, and you've all been asking me WHAT is this contract for?!?!? Well, I'm excited to announce that I've signed a series book contract with a publishing house in TN. 

   Not only is this my dream publishing house, but I'm also super excited to have a series contract where we'll be doing multiple books.

  It'll be the Preacher Kid Detective Series that I've been working on for awhile, and I'm thrilled about this next step!



4 comments:

  1. So excited for you, Cilla! That's awesome to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such a great job!I look forward to reading your next book!Also,I really appreciate your hard work at the maze!Always exciting seeing a friendly face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!