Sunday, August 14, 2022

Zucchini

 So, I've never been a huge fan of zucchini, but it's so prolific, that I figured I'd better try some new recipes with it. 



This baked zucchini wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't terrible either.



The zucchini smoothie with chocolate and banana was not exactly my cup of tea either.


Now these zucchini egg patties with a basic dipping sauce were amazing! I've made them twice now, and I'd totally make them again! They almost make the zucchini taste like hash browns.


And while I thought zucchini soup sounded kind of gross . . . it was actually really good! Especially with all the fresh basil leaves and thyme for flavor. This recipe joined my list of ones to make more than once.

And that's my garden update of the year. :) 


1 comment:

  1. Lots of creative recipes! Thanks for sharing them.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!