Monday, July 6, 2020

4th of July!

  While things were a little different this year for the 4th, I still had a wonderful time celebrating Independence Day with family.


I made frosted-lemonade, which I'd heard about many times but never taken the time to make before. It was every bit as good as everyone said!


Recently, I got this new .22, and Mom customized the stock for me with her cricket machine. I love the dot scope!


Matching necklaces!


I hadn't been fishing in years, so getting out on the water again was amazing!! I did get a sunburn, but it was TOTALLY worth it! We had great weather, great fishing, and great fellowship!


Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great Independence Day!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!