Friday, March 20, 2020

Babysitting and Birthday

This past week has been a busy one! Mostly filled with babysitting. :)


On Sunday, I sat down in the church library with two kids to read a book, and pretty soon, we had a whole group!


After the Homeschool Tournament, I took two of the nieces out for ice cream!




The older girls really enjoyed playing dress-up with our old costumes!


And for my birthday, the girls helped me make cake pops! I'd never actually had a cake pop, but they were pretty simple to make, and pretty delicious.

On my birthday, Mom did a mini photo shoot with me, I'll have to share those pictures sometime.

Also, I lined up a book signing for April, but we're still waiting to see if it's going to end up happening with how everything is going these days. . . 

And this summer, I'm a Bible Bee host!!! More to come on this later, but if it's something you're considering, make sure you sign up in March when it's cheapest!!! Also, if your family hasn't done the Bible Bee in the last five years, you can use this link for an additional discount. https://biblebee.org/ss-reg/?afid=3035826



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Priscilla!
    I love that picture of you reading :-) I'm sure you all enjoyed that a lot.
    Aww, it's fun to see those old dress up costumes :D
    And those cake pops look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!