Friday, February 15, 2019

Valentine Baking

So, my older sisters used to always make these Valentine cookies, and this year, I tried my hand at it. I'm not very steady handed with the decorating part . . . but I had fun! 



Then, I had these cherries in the fridge and thought I should use them, so I made these Coconut Macaroons. It was a slight process because we didn't have any sweeten condensed milk. So, I found a recipe, and made my own sweeten condensed milk, then proceeded with the recipe. They turned out okay, but I don't think they were quite as good as when I use the store bought. I'll have to work on that recipe . . . but it did turn out better than I was expecting! 


1 comment:

  1. Those were very yummy. Thanks for bringing some over for us, even though you had to walk up the driveway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments!