Saturday, August 11, 2018

Write Hard and Pray Harder!: What Do I Do In The Fall?

Write Hard and Pray Harder!: What Do I Do In The Fall?: CORN MAZE!!!!!!  Now several of you have asked me what exactly the corn maze is . . . what is it about that place that keeps me so busy? I d...



    So, it's that time of year again! Two weeks from now, the corn maze will be in full swing! Since I'm not home yet, I can't post pictures of our newest activities at the maze, but last fall I posted several that you can check out. For more recent updates on our newest activities, you can check out the corn maze website at www.countrycornmaze.org or https://www.facebook.com/CountryCornMaze/  Until next time, this is Priscilla J. Krahn reminding you to stay strong IN the Lord! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments!